me playing my favorite videogame
"Skyrim legend tells of a hero known as the Dragonborn, a warrior with the body of a mortal and soul of a dragon, whose destiny it is to destroy the evil dragon Alduin.”
i’ll kick anyone’s ass. i’ll kick your ass. i’ll kick your dog’s ass. i’ll kick my own ass
like fuck this place for real tho. I walk in and a lady gets stabbed. I walk around more and some dude drags me into a haunted house and makes me kill him. I walk around more and my new buddy is murdered by the guards that are now trying to arrest me. fuck this place. Im not about this life.
and just before you walk in “This is Markarth, traveler, safest city in the Reach!”
don’t forget the cannibals
Forsworn, Daedra worshippers and cannibals and Falmer right underneath the city…
Yeah, visit Markarth and the Reach. Beautiful! Hope you have good life insurance!
entering markarth for the first time, more like
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Concept Art #1
whether or not a woman shaves is hardly the biggest issue we have going on when the dragons are coming back and ulfric stormcloak murdered the high king WITH HIS VOICE. SHOUTED HIM APART
I’ve decided to giveaway some stuff that I don’t really need to someone who would get some enjoyment out it.
- Gotta be following me.
- Only reblogs count.
- If you reblog it a million times, i’ll probably stop counting you but a few times is fine.
What You’ll Get:
- a little plastic Buddha totem (about an inch and a half tall)
- An Andy Warhol soup can paperweight.
- Champaka Flora and Champaka incense cones (16 cones per box)
- Life’s tribute to Paul McCartney
- People’s 50th anniversary of Beatlemania special
- Time’s The British Invasion Beatles special
- Life Story’s The Beatles 50th Anniversary special
- Life’s Remembering Kurt 20th Anniversary of his Death
- The Beatles magazine
- Rolling Stones’ Grateful Dead special
- Life’s Johnny Cash special
- Q’s David Bowie tribute
- Beach Boys ‘69 Live in London
- Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
- Something New
- Rare Beatles (featuring recordings from the Hamburg Star Club)
- A Hard Days Night
- The Beatles 1962-1966
- Led Zeppelin IV
- Matt & Kim’s Grand
- The Wall
- Paul McCartney’s Ram
- Cat Stevens’ Footsteps in the Dark
- Cat Stevens’ Mona Bone Jakon
- Cat Stevens’ Tea for the Tillerman
- The Clash- Combat Rock
- Credence Clearwater Revival- Greatest Hits
- The Doors- Best Of
- Bruce Springsteen- Born in the U.S.A
- Talking Heads- Little Creatures
- Talking Heads: 77
- Steve Miller Band- Greatest Hits
- The Velvet Underground- Scepter Studio Sessions
- Wings at The Speed of Sound
- 4ft (probably taller) inflatable alien
- Rainbow tie dye (Mens Small)
- Red, green, and yellow v-neck (Womens Large)
- American Flag-eque tie dye (Mens Small)
- Stainless Steel water bottle w/ Free Tibet bumper sticker
- Yellow Submarine Ornament
- Yellow Submarine L.O.V.E ornaments
Lets make the deadline January 1st, 2015
Glad to see we have our priorities straight
Commission #5: Seductive Ulfric Stormcloak on a bear skin rug for Deadshitandme.
I love it! Thank you Pie. :3
To celebrate the opening of our etsy shop we ( Madisyn and Chandler) have set up the giveaway of a lifetime!!!!!
1. You must be following both of us, we will check :)
2. Reblog this post. Each reblog counts as an entry so go wild!!!!
3. Likes do not count. :(
4. If you could check out our etsy shop, there are plenty of lovely things to find!
Etsy shop: The cactus Club
ITEMS YOU WILL WIN
GROOVY UNISEX COMFY T-SHIRT
THE BEATLES ABBEY ROAD RECORD
DOUBLE WRAP BRACELET
NIKON FILM CAMERA
A grand total of nine items could be yours!!
We will pick a winner by a random number generator and will give them 48 hours to respond.
We will be picking a winner July 24th
Good luck to all! We love you :)